Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bienvenido Gustavo!

Photobucket
Last Saturday October 3rd. I went to the Hollywood Bowl to see the Los Angeles Phillarmonic, something I wouldn't probably never been thrilled about unless for Gustavo Dudamel. This young "Maestro" is a latino pride born in Venezuela.

Photobucket

He has brought our culture to another level! He is young and energetic! He is also very entertaining even for those who don't like classic music.
The show was amazing specially the Grand Finale which was a surprise. It was a fireworks show out of this world.

Photobucket

It was a great experience for me and made me feel proud of being South American! His show brought celebrities from different countries, like Pablo Montero and Andy Garcia, who I met and took a picture with. A gentlemen, that's all I have to say, very nice guy.

Photobucket

Enjoy the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment