Thursday, December 31, 2009

The BCBGMAXAZRIA EVENT

On December 17 BCBGMAXAZRIA launched its new fragrance called “Within” in their store in Rodeo Drive. The event was a success. I had the pleasure to meet the amazing Lubov Azria, who is the creative director/designer/Max Azria’s wife/muse of the brand!
Photobucket

It was totally an experience for me because I love the brand! The creations are just spectacular as the quality and style of it collections. I was so excited to meet her that I felt like a groupie. I have never reacted like that before! I could say she is beautiful inside and out!
I discovered the brand one year ago when I moved to Tinseltown and I felt in love with it because you get quality products without having to foreclosure your home lol

Photobucket

Besides Luvob, perfumer Sarah Horowitz was there introducing the fragrance. I will call her a guru in aromas. She performed a personalized reading that shows us how the fragrance worked with our body chemistry. It was very interesting.
Photobucket

Also interesting was seeing some reality TV celebrities that appeared here and there. I was walking around the store with familiar faces around me.
BCBGMAXAZRIA have the best customer service and that’s why I keep shopping there. It has friendly and professional associates that assist me and help me all the time. Plus when they have their events they pamper you with champagne, pastries and chocolates. I don’t complain, although champagne and shopping is a bad combination for me and my credit card ha ha

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment