Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Million $ Listing Finale :(

Photobucket

Without the Rachel Zoe Project and Million Dollar Listing I feel like I hate Mondays again! On December 7th, Bravo aired the season finale of the Bad Boys of real state. With the marketing having problems it's been a tough year for everybody and also for the pros. Despite the economy the show managed to keep his viewers entertained and craving for more.

Photobucket

So much more than Pacific Madison Hildebrand completely came out from the closet, Baller Josh Flagg was scared about his health and eccentric Chad Rogers pop the question to his girlfriend Victoria!!!! I know! I loved it when I saw the previews, but for the ones that follow the show know exactly that he didn't pop THE question. It was more like asking her to "officially" share custody of the adorable Starla the Chihuahua, that by the way has her own twitter account, now you know why I called Chad eccentric! Lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyways, I had a blast watching the season finale on a big screen in Capitol City, Hollywood where Chad Rogers was the star of the night. It was very nice meeting him, his hair, and his girlfriend Victoria. He is a very polite guy with a good sense of fashion and with beautiful girlfriend. It seems like he has it all, fame, money and love, but at the same time that doesn't make his head big, besides all the spray he uses! I could say he is a charming and smart guy with a bright future that makes his fans feel like gold :)

Photobucket

Enough said! TALK IS CHEAP! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment