Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 sent me back to the Gym or maybe to the make up artist????



Last Night on CBS the most wacthed fashion show aired and the beautiful angels showed us their perfect bodies. After watching this, I admit I felt guilty for eating too much over the past week (birthday and thanksgiving celebration) that I made a resolution without even starting the New Year: I'm going to look like a Victoria's Secret Model and go back to the gym! lol I know!

Photobucket

There was another thought after that one.....Where is Adriana Lima???? The Runway didn't have the same energy! She was really missed. Although my favorite girl is Alessandra Ambrossio, Adriana knows how to cheer the crowd. I was surprised when I read that she got married in February and she just had a baby. The suprise was not because she actually got married and had a baby, but because I didn't know anything about it!!!! Where am I living??? Oh, wait, Hollywood!

Photobucket

Most surprisingly was when I read this article in the Huffington Post quoting Selita Ebanks in an interview to the New York Daily News: "It's all about creating the illusion of this amazing body on the runway. People don't realize that there are about 20 layers of makeup on my butt alone." Ebanks said the body makeup takes an hour to apply, plus hair and face makeup, which takes three to five hours. An average of five people works on each of the 38 models! Wow, after this I don't feel that bad. I just need money so I can afford a good make up artist!

Photobucket

Anyways, I love the Victoria's Secret Models, I'm fascinated with them and I have met Heidi, Marissa and Miranda. These girls are even more beautiful in person that on tv.
Photobucket


From Heidi I can highlight her legs, from Marissa her hair and body and from Miranda her face and body!
I'm already looking forward for next year fashion show ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment